decorist

Friday, December 12, 2008

Fresh and Easy Interior Decorating


I love to often re-decorate my home because I know what a difference a happy and comfortable home makes. I also think it is important to keep it looking and feeling fresh, this is why I am always open to re-positioning items around my home. The beauty of this re-decorating solution is that it often costs very little (or nothing at all!) It is the effort, or the willingness to see your home with new eyes, that counts. A piece of art, or a collage of photos that have been in your living room for way too long might look stunning in the hallway. A small lamp that is tucked away in your basement can bring a great, intimate feel to your bathroom. Are you open to looking at your home with fresh, new eyes? Do you see some simple, no-cost involved changes you can do today to make your house look and feel better?You deserve a home that is comfortable and happy and you can start creating it now with what you already have. It is not about spending more money in re-decorating your house. It is about looking at what you have with new eyes. Photo: (c) Marc Mordecai

No comments: